every Sunday in Kenner Hall
- We are committed to bringing all people into God’s love.
- We are Disciples of Christ, which means we overlook lines separating different denominations and beliefs to work with others to accomplish God’s plan.
- We are a community of believers that has existed for nearly two centuries, and we continue to draw strength from God by following the example of our many spiritual ancestors.
- We serve our community however we can, opening our doors to all of God’s children.
- We optimistically look forward to what we can accomplish in our next century together as we continue to follow Jesus’s example and show our love for all of God’s children through service to our community.
To connect all people with God and each other with purpose, hope, and the joy of knowing their life is led by Jesus Christ.
When we worship together, we share our love for God and, through Him, one another. It is in this love that we come to understand ourselves.